This position is responsible to help load and offload trailers as well as setting up for next-day shipping and general warehouse work in the warehouse.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Pick up and deliver the materials
- Wrap and pack the parts in containers as per required standards
- Verify identification and quantity of products to be shipped or received
- Able to work in a safe manner
- Working hours are 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Any other duties that may be assigned
EDUCATION (THEORETICAL TRAINING):
- High School / GED
JOB REQUIREMENTS / EXPERIENCE:
- Able to lift 45 lbs
- Forklift certification as an asset
- Must have a valid Driver’s license
- Basic computer knowledge is needed
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of warehouse experience would be an asset
- Experiences with telecom equipment would be an asset
- Ability to use power tools, measurement
- Must be a team player and possess a positive and professional attitude towards work and others
- Fluent in English written and oral
Wesbell welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in working with Wesbell; however, only those selected to be interviewed will be contacted. We wish you all the best.