This position is responsible for performing and assisting all the day-to-day duties and responsibilities in the warehouse.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Organize the storage of material in an efficient and planned manner
- Perform periodic inventory checks to ensure physical to system integrity
- Stage, pack and prep any shipments of material
- Perform the general housekeeping and maintenance of the warehouse
EDUCATION (THEORETICAL TRAINING):
- Minimum secondary school diploma
JOB REQUIREMENTS / EXPERIENCE:
- Microsoft Office
- Forklift license (supervisors discretion)
- Good communication skills with a strong command of the English language
- Self motivated, ability to work under minimal supervision
- G Class licence
- Clean drivers abstract
- DZ Class Licence an asset
Wesbell welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in working with Wesbell; however, only those selected to be interviewed will be contacted. We wish you all the best.