This position is responsible to perform shipping and receiving functions other duties assigned by the supervisor in the warehouse of Calgary, Alberta.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Organize the storage of material in an efficient and planned manner
- Perform periodic inventory checks to ensure physical to system integrity
- Stage, pack, and prep any shipments of material
- Perform the general housekeeping and maintenance of the warehouse
- May be required to deliver material occasionally
- Any other duties that may be assigned
EDUCATION (THEORETICAL TRAINING):
- Minimum secondary school diploma
JOB REQUIREMENTS / EXPERIENCE:
- Microsoft Office
- Previous warehouse experiences preferred
- A forklift license is a must
- Telecom knowledge is an asset
- Good communication skills with a strong command of the English language
- Self-motivated, ability to work under minimal supervision
- DL Class license
- Clean drivers abstract
Wesbell welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in working with Wesbell; however, only those selected to be interviewed will be contacted. We wish you all the best.