Wesbell Investment Recovery is seeking an Inventory Technician. This position is responsible for the multiple-site scheduled completion of customer inventory for a designated territory. This includes pick pack and shipping of surplus equipment back to the customer distribution center. The area includes Toronto West, Burlington, Milton, Hamilton, Niagara Corridor, Georgetown, Fergus, and surrounding areas
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Use of hand-held device for scanning barcodes on the material to recording into the computerized inventory system
- Reporting all findings or results back to the customer including shortages and shipping documentation
- Responsible for all aspects of shipping material back to the customer distribution centre; packaging, labeling, scheduling the pickup, and ordering of shipping supplies
- General housekeeping of customer site
- Responsible for completing their territory within the customer’s scheduled requirements.
- Responsible for the general maintenance of company-provided vehicle
EDUCATION (THEORETICAL TRAINING):
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent
JOB REQUIREMENTS / EXPERIENCE:
- Must be a self-starter
- Must be able to work with minimal to no supervision
- Must possess a valid “G” driver’s license
- Approximately 30% of the working day is driving
- Some moderate lifting required
- Must be flexible to changes to schedules based on customer needs
- Customer liaison
- Must be familiar and able to operate MS EXCEL Program
- Must have a safe place at home to park company car (not on the street)
- Must possess a cell phone (smartphone preferably)
- Must be bondable-no criminal record
Wesbell welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in working with Wesbell; however, only those selected to be interviewed will be contacted. We wish you all the best.