Wesbell Investment Recovery is seeking an Inventory Auditor (SMC technician). This position is responsible for the multiple-site scheduled completion of customer inventory for a designated territory – a company vehicle is provided. This includes picking packs and shipping of surplus equipment back to the customer distribution center. Routes include the island of Montreal, northern shore, Laval, Joliette, St. Jerome, St Jovite, and surrounding areas
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Use of handheld device for scanning barcodes on the material to recording into the computerized inventory system
- Reporting of any findings or results back to the customer including shortages and shipping documentation
- Responsible for all aspects of shipping material back to the customer distribution center; packaging, labeling, scheduling the pick-up, and ordering of shipping supplies
- General housekeeping of customer site
- Responsible for completing their territory within the customer’s scheduled requirements.
- Responsible for the general maintenance of a company-provided vehicle
EDUCATION (THEORETICAL TRAINING):
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent
JOB REQUIREMENTS / EXPERIENCE:
- Must be a self-starter
- Must be able to work with minimal to no supervision
- Must possess a valid drivers license
- Must have a parking spot for company vehicle
- Approximately 30% of the working day is driving
- Some moderate lifting required
- Must be flexible to changes to schedules based on customer needs
- Customer liaison
- Must be fully vaccinated and must provide proof when asked
- Must have a safe place at home to park company car (not on street)
Wesbell welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in working with Wesbell; however, only those selected to be interviewed will be contacted. We wish you all the best.