Wesbell Investment Recovery is seeking an Inventory Technician. This position is responsible for the multiple-site scheduled completion of customer inventory for a designated territory, the client is Bell Canada. This includes pick pack and shipping of surplus equipment back to the customer distribution center. Locations include all of New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island (every Quarter).
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Use of a handheld device for scanning barcodes on the material to record into computerized inventory system
- Reporting any findings or results back to the customer including shortages and shipping documentation
- Running the routes on a 10-hour shift during regular business hours, 7 am to 5 pm on weekdays.
- The route requires the employee to be away from home for one week every month (hotels and meals are covered by the company)
- Responsible for all aspects of shipping material back to the customer distribution center; packaging, labeling, scheduling the pickup, and ordering of shipping supplies
- General housekeeping of customer site
- Responsible for completing their territory within the customer’s scheduled requirements
- Responsible for the general maintenance of the company-provided vehicle. Fuel and maintenance are covered by the company fleet card
EDUCATION (THEORETICAL TRAINING):
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent
JOB REQUIREMENTS / EXPERIENCE:
- Must be a self-starter
- Must be familiar and able to operate MS EXCEL Program
- Must be available to be away from home for one week a month
- Communicate in English is a must
- French-speaking is an asset
- Must be able to work with minimal to no supervision
- Must possess a valid class 5 driver’s license
- Approximately 30% of the working day is driving
- Some moderate lifting required
- Must be flexible to changes to schedules based on customer needs
- Customer liaison
- Must have a safe place at home to park company car (not on street)
Wesbell welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in working with Wesbell; however, only those selected to be interviewed will be contacted. We wish you all the best.