Wesbell Investment Recovery is seeking a Sales and Operations Support who will be responsible for supporting the sales department and Wesbell clients, as well as facilitating product sales of equipment processed through the Investment Recovery line of business.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in the procurement and sale of excess equipment via direct and channel sales
- Research product attributes and secondary market sales channels and buyers
- Work as a team with Operations to assist in identifying products with the highest resale return value so processing efforts can be optimized
- Interface with Customer Care/Whse Opns to ensure Purchase Orders are processed efficiently and correctly; interface with two Investment Recovery Managers to ensure a consistent message to buyers
- Procure and Price Supply chain for all specialized logistics needs
- Interface with, and provide specific reporting to Wesbell Clients
- Assume any other assigned and related tasks as directed
EDUCATION (THEORETICAL TRAINING):
- Formal education in telecommunications, networking, or electronic technology is an asset
- Any formal education in business administration would be an asset
- Minimum High School diploma
- Advanced working experience in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
JOB REQUIREMENTS / EXPERIENCE:
- Ability to work independently using self-management skills and initiative
- Project management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with experience in sales or as a customer interface
- Strong computer skills with SQL database knowledge
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to manage various personality types
Wesbell welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in working with Wesbell; however, only those selected to be interviewed will be contacted. We wish you all the best.