SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversees all aspects of the day-to-day paperwork of projects; monitors and coordinates work performed by employees and contractors.
- Monitors and polices performance and delivery criteria, ensuring that client and internal requirements are being met; reviews project schedules, and coordinates the procurement of materials and contractors, as appropriate.
- Communicating plans, actions, risks, and issues with key stakeholders
- Researches and prepares various project reports pertaining to cost, schedule performance, and productivity of projects.
- Order materials as identified by the Project Manager, review, and be aware of inventory status per project.
- Creation and maintenance of all project files, both paper, and softcopies.
- GL Coding – ensuring the job is properly coded to the P&L
- Attend and minute regular meetings with the PM and CM as required.
- Maintain and provide reports to all team members from Sales to the technician in the field as necessary.
- Escalate issues to PM as necessary for resolution.
- Assist with Client / Customer relationship as it pertains to the implementation of the project. The commercial relationship is the responsibility of the Account Manager. Ensure that the client receives all requested reporting including but not limited to the following:
- Project Schedule
- Project Status Report
- Change Control / Issue Log
- Closeout packages
- Any other duties that may be assigned
EDUCATION (THEORETICAL TRAINING):
- Post-secondary Education preferred
JOB REQUIREMENTS / EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 5 years project coordination experience preferred
- Telecom and Construction experience preferred
- Previous experiences with Rogers is an asset
- Experience with dealing with a large customer base
- Interfacing with all levels of management both internally and externally
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- PC literate with proficiency in MS Office required
Wesbell welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in working with Wesbell; however, only those selected to be interviewed will be contacted. We wish you all the best.