Wesbell is seeking a General Labourer for our Milverton Ontario facility. This position is responsible for providing general labor assistance to the welding department for the production of fabricated steel for communications towers.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities Include
- Operate job-related equipment: cut-off saws, ironworkers, hydraulic presses, shears, drill presses, torches, pneumatic/power actuated tools, plasma cutters, grinders, small power tools, and overhead crane to assist the production of fabricated steel for communications towers.
- Assist in any other assigned and related tasks as directed.
Education (Theoretical Training)
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
Job Requirements & Experience
- Position requires standing 8-1/2 hours per day
- Must have a clean criminal record search
- Must have strong and clear verbal communication skills
- Must be reliable
Wesbell welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in working with Wesbell; however, only those selected to be interviewed will be contacted. We wish you all the best.