This position is responsible for all Information Technology related functions for Wesbell Logistics Inc.
This position interfaces with all levels of Management and works as a key component of any IT-related project. Cost comparisons and analysis of various components and scenarios are key areas. This person must offer valuable information and alternatives within each project.
This position is also responsible for the guidance, training and development of staff.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Consulting, costing, systems implementation, cost control and fieldwork of IT systems
- Providing technology solutions to business challenges.
- Ensuring ongoing and continual improvement of security enhancement, network redesign, implementation, Server upgrades and maintenance.
- Responsible for the Systems Architecture including selection, development, networking, evaluation and testing of new technology/business systems.
- Responsible for maintaining track-and-trace technology infrastructure.
- Responsible for cost control, purchasing , and reduction of total cost of computer related equipment and systems.
- Responsible for technical field support for all Wesbell Logistics locations.
- Any other assigned and related tasks as directed.
EDUCATION (THEORETICAL TRAINING):
- Degree or Diploma in Computer related course or relevant technical training and work experience
- Supplemental courses related to Information Technology (i.e. VMWare /Windows Server/SQL Server/ Workstation, WAN’s, LANs, Firewalls VPN, Security, Handheld devices)
JOB REQUIREMENTS / EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 3-4 Years Related experience in the above mentioned areas
- Strong management skills as well as project management experience preferred.
- Must have a team-oriented approach and great communication skills.
Wesbell welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in working with Wesbell; however, only those selected to be interviewed will be contacted. We wish you all the best.