Wesbell is seeking a DAS technician ( both entry-level and experienced are welcomed!) to join our team. This position is responsible for the installation and testing of DAS systems throughout various industrial and commercial buildings. Night shifts are required depending on job locations.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities Include
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics, and electrical code specifications to determine the layout of electrical equipment installations.
- Installation of cables, antennas, and splitters as per customer requirements
- Removal of cables, antennas, and splitters
- RF Cable Return Loss testing
- Perform testing of installed components and overall performance of the site.
- Any other duties that may be assigned Any other duties that may be assigned
Education (Theoretical Training)
- High School, GED, vocational or technical training preferred
Job Requirements & Experience
- Must have a minimum 3 years of experience in DAS
- Good knowledge of RF Cable PIM testing
- Cable installation inside Drywall Ceilings and drop ceilings
- Able to prepare RF cable connectors (DIN, 4.3/10, MiniDIN)
- Good understanding of logical cable drawings
- Good knowledge of various tools (drills, hand tools SDS drill etc)
- Manual dexterity is required and mechanical aptitude an asset
- Have a basic understanding of electricity and electrical safety
- Able to provide daily reports of progress
- Able to work night shifts
- General housekeeping is a must
- Must be a team player/leader and possess a positive and professional attitude towards work and others
- Fluent in English written and oral
Wesbell welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in working with Wesbell; however, only those selected to be interviewed will be contacted. We wish you all the best.