Wesbell is seeking an Accounting Clerk who will be responsible for preparing and processing invoices/expenses and any other clerical/administrative duties in the office to support our Accounting departments.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process invoices/bills from Vendors
- Process Expenses from Employees
- Reconcile vendor statements
- Assume any other assigned and related tasks as directed
EDUCATION (THEORETICAL TRAINING):
- Minimum High School diploma
- Post secondary certificate or diploma in Business Administration or Accounting is an asset
JOB REQUIREMENTS / EXPERIENCE:
- Must have at least 1 year of prior clerical/administration experience
- PC literate with proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel
- Microsoft GP experience an asset
- Familiar with basic financial terms and practices
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, with strict time constraints
- Ability to multitask to meet priorities and commitments
- Must be an organized self-starter who takes initiative
- Must be a problem solver
- Consistent work habits with fine attention to detail
Wesbell welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in working with Wesbell; however, only those selected to be interviewed will be contacted. We wish you all the best.