Wesbell is seeking Welders for our Milverton Ontario facility. This position is responsible for welding fabricated steel needed to build communications towers.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities Include
- Assemble and tack steel parts
- Weld fabricated steel
- Inspect welds to ensure they meet standards and or specifications
- Operate job-related equipment: cut-off saws, ironworkers, hydraulic presses, shears, drill presses, torches, pneumatic/power actuated tools, plasma cutters, grinders, small power tools, and overhead crane.
- Any other assigned and related tasks as directed.
Education (Theoretical Training)
- Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent preferred
- Trade / Certification training preferred
Job Requirements & Experience
- CWB GMAW flat experience an asset
- Ability to read and interpret weld symbols and blueprints
- Position requires standing 8-1/2 hours per day
- Must have a clean criminal record search
- Must have strong and clear verbal communication skills
Wesbell welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in working with Wesbell; however, only those selected to be interviewed will be contacted. We wish you all the best.