Wesbell is seeking a responsible Class 1 Delivery Driver to go out on deliveries and pickups in the Edmonton area, Alberta.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Delivering car parts to dealerships with a Day Cab truck
- Working hours 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday
- Following delivery driving routes and time schedules
- Inspect for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance.
- Document and log work/rest periods
- Comply with driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking, and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Report defects, accidents, or violations
- Warehouse work involved when required
Education (Theoretical Training)
- High School Diploma
Job Requirements & Experience
- Must be at least 25 years of age
- Hold a valid Class 1 License
- Proven working experience as a driver
- Good driving record with no recent moving or driving violations
- Extensive knowledge of driving rules and regulations
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions, etc)
- Ability to lift and carry heavy boxes
- Be willing to travel
Wesbell welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in working with Wesbell; however, only those selected to be interviewed will be contacted. We wish you all the best.