Wesbell is accepting resumes for Junior Technicians to join our team in the complete furnishing, installation, and testing of power and telecom / IT equipment used in telecom, cable, wireless, and enterprise networks.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities Include
- Installation of all technology equipment
- Installation of all wireless technology equipment (3G, LTE, 5G)
- Receive assignments and deploy to cell site locations to install, commission, and integrate UMTS, LTE, 5G equipment.
- Using a laptop and specialized software, load software and scripts in order to perform configuration of nodes
- Troubleshoot or provide support upon request
- Copper and fiber cable connectorization and placement
- De-Installation of equipment and cable mining
- Installation of power-related equipment
- Installation of various battery types
- Any other duties that may be assigned
Education (Theoretical Training)
- High School, GEGEP, vocational or technical training preferred
- First Aid / CPR Training
- Ladder Safety Training
- Proper Lifting Techniques Training
- WHMIS Training
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods Training
Job Requirements & Experience
- Practical ability and common sense
- Must be willing to travel and work weekends, nights if required by the customer
- Manual dexterity is required and mechanical aptitude an asset
- A minimum of 1-year experience in the related field
- Have a basic understanding of electricity and electrical safety
- Must have a valid drivers license and clean drivers abstract
- May require the use of the personal vehicle
- General housekeeping is a must
- Must be a team player and possess a positive and professional attitude towards work and others
- Fluent in English written and oral
Wesbell welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in working with Wesbell; however, only those selected to be interviewed will be contacted. We wish you all the best.