Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures
- Prepare payroll for employees, drivers, and agency workers
- Perform accounting tasks including processing incoming invoices for the Accounts Payroll department and providing documentation for the Accounts Receivable department
- Prepare correspondence, filing, greeting visitors, answering incoming phone calls, and scheduling meetings
- Assume any other assigned and related tasks as directed.
- Assist with admin functions within the safety/operations department.
EDUCATION (THEORETICAL TRAINING):
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Post-secondary certificate or diploma in Business Administration or Accounting as an asset
JOB REQUIREMENTS / EXPERIENCE:
- Must have at least 2 years of prior administration experience
- Prior transportation and logistics experience preferred
- PC literate with proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel (knowledge of advanced formulas required)
- Microsoft GP experience an asset
- Familiar with basic financial terms and practices
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, with strict time constraints
- Ability to multitask to meet priorities and commitments
- Must be an organized self-starter who takes initiative
- Must be a problem solver
- Consistent work habits with fine attention to detail
- Superior customer relationship skills
- Knowledge of Health & Safety practices an asset
- French-speaking is an asset (for Dorval location only)
Wesbell welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in working with Wesbell; however, only those selected to be interviewed will be contacted. We wish you all the best.