For numerous industries, precision and productivity are top priorities. With the introduction of computer numerical control (CNC) for metal drilling applications, companies across the board can achieve both when drilling holes or other shapes at a set diameter and length, providing their products or equipment with a universal set of components that ensure safety, performance and reliability for all users.
At Wesbell we have CNC drilling equipment for all of your structural steel needs.
- Wesbell’s CNC drill line is capable of drilling, milling, marking, scribing, threading, countersinking, counter boring and more.
- Our Ocean Avenger PLUS Signle Spindle carbide drill line is the ideal horizontal CNC multitasking machine that processes a wide variety of profiles including Beams, Angle, Channel, Plate, Flat Bar, T-Sections, Square or Rectangular Structural Tubing, Girders, Tapered Beams, Rails, Truck Frames, Rail Car Frames, and much more.
- The Avenger PLUS can do so much more. It features an 8 tool automatic tool changer that makes swift work in automating all types of machining processes including drilling, part marking, scribing layouts for welded attachments, milling of slots and machining surfaces, counter-boring and countersinking, flow drilling and so much more.
- The Avenger PLUS accepts profiles up to 48″ x 60ft (1250mm x 18m), no job is too big.
- We leverage our in-house Engineering and Drafting teams to produce TEKLA NC1 files to program our drill line to ensure the accuracy of your project the first time every time.
- Wesbell also has an Ocean Clipper CNC Angle Line its unique patented design gives it an edge in the market place where processing clip angles and long bracing angles is a necessity.
- The Clipper uses a patented design featuring a drill and a punch in-line with each other, creating a dramatically more compact machine, that reduces the drop to only 8″ (250mm).
- The Clipper enables Wesbell to quickly and efficiently process angle projects up to 6″ X 6″ 5/8″ steel to exacting dimension with minimal drop costs incurred by our clients.
Contact us at email@example.com, let’s talk about your project.